Thursday, March 20, 2008

Okay, okay...I know it's been a while...

Sorry...life got in the way there for a bit and I couldn't get around to blogging. The good news is that next week is spring break, so I should be able to catch up completely. In the meantime, let me show you around a bit more...

Work in the Kitchen...

Okay, the ceiling is up...you may or may not be able to see the pattern of the paper. Guess you'll just have to come and visit! By the way, the dark spots you may see are spots that are still wet. Should dry white...if not, they'll be painting!



Yesterday I stopped by the house and the beadboard was up. I am really excited about this! It's actually getting to where I can visualize the finished room!





On to the dining room....remember that bad spot I told you about earlier? Well, it's gone through some changes as well. The first is from last week, and the scond from yesterday...





And while we're here, look what's missing! That's right...the old wallpaper is gone...nothing more than a memory right now. The walls are yellowish...it's been prepped for the wallpaper, and it was tinted to complement the wallpaper. No, my wallpaper is not yellow, but a more honey, wheaty, tannish color. Yes, I know that's vague.

Look at all of the layers!



Little bad spot in ceiling being prepped...



By the way...here is a clearer picture of the ceiling paper.




That's it for now....I'm off to bed! More to follow!

No comments: